Looking For A Few Good Experts For Your Story?
- Neal O’Farrell, founder of the Identity Theft Council and Operation Stop IT! and a 35-year security veteran.
- Anne Madrid, a leading law enforcement authority on identity theft, former police financial crimes investigator, alerted law enforcement to the Accurint data breach in 2005
- Brett Johnson, AKA Gollumfun, convicted fraudster and co-founder of the ShadowCrew carder/hacker forum.
- Vinnie Lingham, co-founder of Civic Technologies and leading authority on identity verification and management.
- Heather Battison, Vice President of Consumer Communications at TransUnion